Are you aware of the amazing benefits of a clean closet amidst pandemics such as COVID-19?
One of the ways to control such pandemics (Coronavirus, SARS, MERS) is by changing our habits of routine. As human beings, we are creatures of habits and routines, thus changing them or altering them in any manner is one of the most difficult tasks we as humans have to do.
While we all are running around and stocking up our food inventory and toiletries, we often forget about small tasks such as keeping ourselves clean.
As we all are aware of things to do with ourselves such as extensive hand washing for more than 20 seconds, not touching your face and so much more and frequently are reminded to keep our workstation clean! We often forget about our duties in our home and towards our family.
Below is a list of things, we feel you need to do every day when you reach home after your daily routine outside of the house:
- Do not reuse your clothes after a single wear. On an avg, a virus life on a surface is approx 7-9 hours but sometimes up to 3 days!
- Replace every single cloth you wore when you were outside and throw them in the laundry "WITHOUT SHAKING THE CLOTHES" so that you do not spread the germs in the air. Smoothly put those 1-time wear clothes in the laundry basket and remove your night suit from your clothes hangers and get into a clean pair of pajamas.
- Do not greet anyone or touch anyone after coming from outside. The FIRST thing to do is, wash your face and hands, remove those dirty clothes and get yourself cleaned and then meet and greet your family and friends.
- Wear gloves while doing the laundry, if you do not have gloves. Please make sure you wash your hands right after doing the laundry.
- MAKE SURE your closet doors are closed at all times.
- Clean & Disinfect your laundry hamper. Another best thing to do is, throw in a liner so that you can replace lines right away.
- It is advisable to wash your entire closet at least in the beginning to have a fresh start and keep the rhythm of your hygiene by following the up steps.
We highly encourage our customers and the people of this beautiful planet, we are all in this together. It is not just you or me or we, it is us. This is us till the end, we need to think about others, while we stock up on our pile of food, we need to think about those people who did not get a chance to stock up. Please be kind and gentle with others, such situations create panic and beats the rhythm of our daily routine. As long as we are there for each other, we will all get through this. Everyone needs to play their role in keeping themselves clean and follow certain hygienic procedures during this Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We wish all of you to stay safe and close with your loved ones.
Below is a link on "